Superiocity is a boutique web development agency located in sunny Boynton Beach, Florida. Our emphasis lies not only on exceptional quality but on personalized service.
For 20 years, founder Larry Kagan has been developing web sites and web applications that drive multi-million dollar companies. With that much experience, chances are good that we can provide the solution you need.
- Superiocity meets or beats deadlines on nearly 100% of our projects. We take the time to understand exactly what you need and want in your web application. Armed with that information, we can accurately estimate a deadline for a project.
- Superiocity will always be within budget. After the initial planning is complete, you will receive a detailed estimate and not pay a penny more upon project completion. When and if you request changes during the development process, the estimate will be updated and sent for your approval before doing the work.
- Superiocity is all talk. Communication is key to ensure your web application meets the needs of your business. From detailed conversations understanding the requirements of your application to frequent emails notifying you of the status of your project, we are in constant communication. Additionally, we are always accessible by telephone at and email at .
- You will have constant insight into the progress of your project. In addition to frequent phone call and email updates, we’ll provide you with private access to a development version of the project that will be updated frequently.
Larry Kagan has been developing web sites and web applications professionally since 1998. He places strong emphasis on continuing education and has earned the following certifications:
- Zend Certified Engineer: PHP
- HTML5 w/ excellency endorsement
- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform
- Linux Administration (Red Hat)